Take our Travel Money Card
away with you
Our pre-loaded Travel Money Card is the perfect travelling companion. Designed to make it easier and safer to take extra money away with you, you simply use it as you would a debit or credit card to pay for goods or withdraw cash from an ATM while you’re abroad.
Available in Euros or US Dollars.
What do you get?
- Keep your money safe with Chip & PIN protection
- If your card is lost or stolen, our 24/7 Lost & Stolen services can protect your funds
- Safer than travellers cheques
- Available from any of our 87 Travel Money bureaus across the country
- Buy Euros or US Dollars
- Use wherever you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- Helps you budget as you can only spend what’s on the card!
- Reload whenever you need at your nearest Debenhams Travel Money bureau
- No transaction fees for payments in the same currency
- 0% commission on all transactions
- Load as little as you need on it, as many times as you need
What do you need to set up a Debenhams Travel Money card?
To set up your Debenhams Travel Money card you just need:
- A photo ID, such as a passport or driver\’s licence
- One proof of address, such as a bank statement or utility bill, dated within the last 3 months
- A form of payment
Fees and Limits
|For full terms and conditions click here|
|Fees and Limits||EUR||USD|
|Card application Fee||Free||Free|
|Minimum initial load||€100||$150|
|Maximum car limit at any one time||€5000||$7500|
|Transaction fee (Tillpoint & Internet)||Free||Free|
|ATM Cash withdrawal||€2||$3|
|Additional foreign transaction fee||3%||3%|
|Top Up – Debit Card||Free||Free|
|Text (mobile phone) balance enquiry||Free||Free|
|Call centre enquiry||Free||Free|
|Replacement card – assume UK delivery to home address||€5||$7.50|
|Replacement card on expiry||Free||Free|
|PIN change at ATM||Free||Free|
|Cancel card/redemption fee||€5||$7.50|
Terms & Conditions
For full terms and conditions click here
- If your card is lost or stolen please contact the PPS Helpline (020 7118 1130) who will stop your card.
- When you return from your travels please visit your local Travel Money bureau and we can offer to buy back the remaining currency (at the buyback rate not at the equivalent of the balance), or transfer the remaining currency balance onto a new Travel Money Card.
The Debenhams Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard is issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. This card is an electronic money product. The electronic money associated with this card is provided by PrePay Technologies Ltd, a company regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
‡T&Cs apply, please visit: https://finance.debenhams.com/insurance/travel-insurance/
With a Debenhams Credit Card you’ll earn Reward Points every time you spend. We’ll convert them into Debenhams vouchers that you can spend in store. It’s that simple.
24.9% APR variable
Apply nowCredit is provided by NewDay Ltd. Terms & Conditions apply, subject to status, over 18s only.
In store & online at debenhams.com
Points and receive reward vouchers
Spending your rewards back at Debenhams