Terms and Conditions
1 *Up to 10% off with Instant Spend: If you qualify for Instant Spend, you will benefit from 10% off at Debenhams.com for one week from the date of account opening. Your unique promotional code will be emailed to you on approval. Exclusions apply: The promotional code cannot be used in certain departments including Gift Cards, Financial Services, selected concessions. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher promotion, discount card or cardholder offer. Offer excludes Maisons du Monde and Swoon. Visit Debenhams.com/terms for more details on the terms and conditions
If you do not qualify for instant spend you will not receive this discount.
500 Bonus Points Offer
The 500 bonus points will arrive in your welcome book in the form of a £5 Reward Voucher. The Reward Voucher can only be used in Debenhams stores when spending on your Debenhams Card.
Travel Money Offer
Only available for Debenhams Mastercard customers. Not applicable to Debenhams Store Cards, Privilege Cards, New Day Colleague Store Card and Point of Sale Discount Card. You will not accrue any loyalty points when you purchase Travel Money using your Debenhams Mastercard. If you have a Debenhams Credit Card, you can purchase up to a maximum of £3,000 Travel Money per day, subject to the available balance on your account. This is the maximum amount you can spend on your card to purchase foreign currency in Debenhams stores.
Card Benefits Terms
- Free standard delivery applies when you spend online at debenhams.com with your Debenhams Credit Card. Standard UK delivery only.
- Cafés and restaurants are available in selected stores; check your local store for more information.
- Customers must present their Debenhams Credit Card when paying for your travel money at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau.
- Additional cardholders must be ages 18 and over. They will share your account and credit limit. You’ll be responsible for all use and payments of the Card by the additional cardholder and you’ll have one record of all transactions made on the Card. To apply, call 0333 220 2519. Calls are charged at a standard national rate. Call costs from mobiles and other operators may vary so please check before calling. Our lines are open seven days a week, 8am to 9pm. Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and security purposes and to help us manage your account.
- Loyalty terms and conditions apply.
- Debenhams Retail Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of these cardholder privileges at any time. Terms and conditions apply, see your welcome pack for full details.
Credit only available to over 18s and subject to status is provided by NewDay Ltd. NewDay Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 690292 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, Debenhams Retail Ltd, acts solely as a credit broker and only provides credit products from NewDay Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 692718. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00083395.
Interest rate on purchases
Assumed credit limit