- 18 years or over with a regular income
- UK bank account and mobile number
- Permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you’re HM Forces Personnel)
- No card from Debenhams already
- If you do not qualify for instant spend, you will not receive this discount
Debenhams Mastercard Application
24.9 % APR (variable)
Interest rate on purchases
24.94 % P.A. (variable)
Assumed credit limit
How do your Debenhams Credit Card points add up?
HOW THE CARD WORKS
- Use your card when you shop
When you shop in store or online at debenhams.com, and wherever you see the Mastercard sign, use your Debenhams Credit Card.
- Earn points
Each time you use your Debenhams Credit Card you’ll automatically earn points:
You’ll earn 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams and debenhams.com
And 1 point for every £2 you spend everywhere else
The more you use your Debenhams Credit Card the more points you’ll earn!
- Convert your points into Gift Cards in your Online Account Manager or in your e-servicing app in 3 easy steps!2
Step 1: Sign up for the Online Account Manager or download the e-servicing app
Step 2: Go to the rewards page and follow the on screen instructions
Step 3: Enjoy your Gift Card online or in-store!
- £5 Welcome Voucher 3
To help get you off to a flying start, we treat you to a £5 Welcome Voucher to spend when shopping with your Debenhams Credit Card at debenhams.com or in participating Debenhams stores.
- Up to 10% off* your first purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend1
- £5 Welcome Voucher when you activate your Debenhams Credit Card!3
- Free delivery on your new purchases – When you make a purchase on debenhams.com with your Debenhams Credit Card you’ll enjoy free standard delivery.
- Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams on your Debenhams Credit Card and 1 point for every £2 you spend everywhere else
- Invitations to special shopping events – We regularly invite our cardholders to special events where you can treat yourself to shopping discounts and other exciting offers.
- Share the love (and reap the rewards) – Earn points more quickly and share the rewards of a Debenhams Credit Card by giving an additional card to your partner or family member.
Terms & Conditions
*1 10% off with Instant Spend: If you qualify for Instant Spend, you will benefit from 10% off at Debenhams.com for one week from the date of account opening. Your unique promotional code will be emailed to you on approval. Exclusions apply: The promotional code cannot be used in certain departments including Gift Cards, Financial Services, selected concessions and on Debenhamswedding.com. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes Maisons du Monde and Swoon. See finance.debenhams.com/credit-card/terms-conditions for details.
If you do not qualify for instant spend you will not receive this discount.
2 You will be able to convert your points into digital Gift Cards (whenever your points balance is 200 or above). In addition, we will automatically convert your total points balance into a digital Gift Card (if the balance is 200 or above) on a quarterly basis (normally every February, May, August and November). We will email you to confirm that your Gift Card is ready following any such automatic conversion. See our Rewards Terms and Conditions for full details
3£5 Welcome Voucher: Your £5 Welcome Voucher will be emailed to you once you have activated your Debenhams Credit Card. It can only be used when making purchases using your Debenhams Credit Card at debenhams.com or in participating Debenhams stores. Terms and conditions apply – please see the email containing your £5 Welcome Voucher for full details.
Credit only available to over 18s and subject to status is provided by NewDay Ltd. NewDay Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 690292 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, Debenhams Retail Ltd, acts solely as a credit broker and only provides credit products from NewDay Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 692718. Registered office: 334-348 Oxford Street, London, England, W1C 1JG. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00083395.