- 18 years or over with a regular income
- UK bank account and mobile number
- Permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you’re HM Forces Personnel)
- No card from Debenhams already
- If you do not qualify for instant spend, you will not receive this discount
Debenhams Mastercard Application
24.9 % APR (variable)
Interest rate on purchases
24.94 % P.A. (variable)
Assumed credit limit
How do your Debenhams Credit Card points add up?
HOW THE CARD WORKS
- Use your card when you shop
When you shop in store or online at debenhams.com, and wherever you see the Mastercard sign, use your Debenhams Credit Card.
- Earn points
Each time you use your Debenhams Credit Card you’ll automatically earn points:
You’ll earn 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams and debenhams.com
And 1 point for every £2 you spend everywhere else
The more you use your Debenhams Credit Card the more points you’ll earn!
- Treat yourself with Debenhams Reward Vouchers
Every three months we’ll convert your points into Debenhams Reward Vouchers and send them to you with your Debenhams Credit Card statement. So you can treat yourself in any UK Debenhams store when you fancy.
- £5 worth of bonus points in your welcome book
To help get you off to a flying start, we treat you to 500 Bonus Points* in your welcome book – which gives you a £5 Reward Voucher to spend.
- Up to 10% off* your first purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend1
- 500 bonus points worth a £5 voucher in your welcome book2
- Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams on your Debenhams Credit Card and 1 point for every £2 you spend everywhere else
- Fee Free Travel Money and preferential rates at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau when you pay with your Debenhams Credit Card3
- Earn 1 point for every £1 you spend on Travel Money in Debenhams on your Debenhams Credit Card^
- Free delivery on your new purchases – When you make a purchase on debenhams.com with your Debenhams Credit Card you’ll enjoy free standard delivery.
- Lunch or afternoon tea for less – Feeling peckish? Treat yourself to something delicious in one of our restaurants or cafés and you’ll save 10% when you pay with your Debenhams Credit Card.
- More to spend on holiday – Show your Debenhams Credit Card when paying for your travel money at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau and you’ll automatically get a better rate, giving you more to spend on your trip! Plus, if you have a Debenhams Credit Card you can now pay for your Travel Money Fee Free*.
- Invitations to special shopping events – We regularly invite our cardholders to special events where you can treat yourself to shopping discounts and other exciting offers.
- Share the love (and reap the rewards) – Earn points more quickly and share the rewards of a Debenhams Credit Card by giving an additional card to your partner or family member.
- Personal shopper service – Relax in your own private suite while our expert personal shoppers find exactly what you’re looking for, with zero obligation to buy. Book your FREE appointment here.
Terms & Conditions
1 10% off with Instant Spend: If you qualify for Instant Spend, you will benefit from 10% off at Debenhams.com for one week from the date of account opening. Your unique promotional code will be emailed to you on approval. Exclusions apply: The promotional code cannot be used in certain departments including Gift Cards, Financial Services, selected concessions and on Debenhamswedding.com. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer excludes Maisons du Monde and Swoon. See finance.debenhams.com/credit-card/terms-conditions for details.
If you do not qualify for instant spend you will not receive this discount.
2500 Bonus Points Offer: The 500 bonus points will arrive in your welcome book in the form of a £5 Reward Voucher. The Reward Voucher can only be used in Debenhams stores when spending on your Debenhams Credit Card.
3Travel Money: Only available for Debenhams Credit Card customers. Not applicable to Debenhams Store Cards, Privilege Cards, New Day Colleague Store Card and Point of Sale Discount Card. ^Earn 1 point for every £1 you spend on Travel Money in Debenhams stores or online, when you pay with your Credit Card. If you have a Debenhams Credit Card, you can purchase up to a maximum of £3,000 Travel Money per day, subject to the available balance on your account. This is the maximum amount you can spend on your card to purchase foreign currency in Debenhams stores.
Credit only available to over 18s and subject to status is provided by NewDay Ltd. NewDay Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 690292 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, Debenhams Retail Ltd, acts solely as a credit broker and only provides credit products from NewDay Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 692718. Registered office: 334-348 Oxford Street, London, England, W1C 1JG. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00083395.