Cookies. Sadly, they aren’t nearly as exciting as they sound, but if you use the internet a lot, they’re worth knowing about.
Which cookies do Debenhams Personal Finance use?
- Cookie Name: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
- Source: Google Analytics
- Function: These cookies are used so that each time you visit Debenhams Personal Finance we recognise your computer – which means you won’t have to spend time downloading the same images and pages over and over again. They make browsing our site much faster.
- Cookie Name: __ affiliateid
- Source: Debenhams
- Function: This cookie notices referrals from other sites linking to Debenhams Personal Finance – or affiliates, as they’re known. Some companies guide customers to our website through their own site. This cookie logs when customers have arrived via an affiliate’s site, so we know where they came from and who to thank.
- Cookie Name: SERVERID / JSESSIONID
- Source: Load Balancer / Application Session
- Function: We have several servers (powerful computers) that run Debenhams Personal Finance. The first time you visit Debenhams Personal Finance, this cookie remembers which server you were directed to. When you visit again it’ll direct you to the same server – making your browsing that little bit faster.
- Cookie Name: .atdmt.com TRUE / FALSE Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:00:01 GMT AA002 1311149429-4055528
- Source: Atlas Tag
- Function: Like Hansel and Gretel, this cookie leaves a trail of crumbs behind you. Well, sort of. It remembers which pages you’ve visited as you click through Debenhams Personal Finance – so that if you click ‘Back’ or ‘Forward’ in your browser it will cycle through your journey in the right order.
- Cookie Name: .bdmlconnect.co.uk TRUE / FALSE Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:52:22 GMT __utma 149252965.746150788.1304508158.1311248311.1311249058.17
.bdmlconnect.co.uk TRUE / FALSE Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:22:22 GMT __utmb 149252918.104.22.1681249058
.bdmlconnect.co.uk TRUE / FALSE Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:52:22 GMT __utmz 149252965.1311249058.17.17.utmcsr=bdmlintranet|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/apps/brandslist/brandslist.xml
- Source: Google Analytics
- Function: This cookie keeps track of your visits to Debenhams Personal Finance. This way, we know when you first visited, how frequently you visit and how long it’s been since your last visit – it’s a great way for us to make sure you’re enjoying Debenhams Personal Finance, without having to pester you.
This cookie is all about timing. It logs the time of day you visit Debenhams Personal Finance and how long you spend browsing on the site. This way we can tell which times of day are the most popular – and make sure the site runs like clockwork.
This cookie asks where you’re from. Did you find us with a search engine? Did you click on an advert? Did you type Debenhams Personal Finance into your browser window? Plus, the cookie also logs where in the world you’re browsing from. All of this is really useful for us to make sure that our valued customers are able to find us – and we’re not bothering customers who aren’t interested.
- Cookie Name: Suk.112.2o7.net/
- Source: Ominiture
- Function: This cookie notices referrals from other sites of Debenhams Personal Finance – or affiliates, as they’re known. Some companies guide customers to our website through their own website. This cookie logs when customers have arrived via an affiliate’s site, so we know to say thanks.