Send and receive money with MoneyGram
If you need to send or receive money, you can use MoneyGram® at 87 Debenhams locations across the country.
MoneyGram is quick and easy – your money arrives in just 10 minutes**, and you just need to complete one simple form
- Present your Debenhams card you’ll get our very best rate – see rate table below
How it works: To send money
Step 1: Go to your local Debenhams Travel money bureau
- Fill out a send form, making sure you complete all fields
- Depending on the amount you are transferring, you may need:
1) A form of photo ID (passport or photo ID)
2) Proof of address, e.g. recent bank statement or utility bill
Step 2: Pay in your money
- You can only make cash transfers
- MoneyGram® will add a Transfer fee and currency exchange rate
Step 3: Contact the person you’re sending it to
- We’ll give you a reference number to pass on to the person you’re sending money to
- Make sure you don’t share this with anyone else
- They can usually collect the money 10 minutes after you send it
How it works: To receive money
Step 1: Get your reference number
- Check the reference number and the amount you should collect with the sender.
Step 2: Collect your cash
- Go to your local Debenhams Travel money bureau
- Take a form of photo ID (passport or photo ID)
- Depending on the amount you are transferring, you may also need proof of address, e.g. recent bank statement or utility bill
Step 3: Collect your money
- Complete the receive form
- We’ll then enter your information and verify that the money is available to you
- Receive your cash
Terms & Conditions
* Available in 87 stores via the Travel Money bureau. Click here to find your nearest bureau
** Subject to agent operating hours and compliance with regulatory requirements
MoneyGram and the Globe are trademarks of MoneyGram. MoneyGram International Limited is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority. ©2016 MoneyGram. MoneyGram International Limited, First Floor, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4AB.
‡T&Cs apply, please visit: http://finance.debenhams.com/insurance/travel-insurance/
With a Debenhams Credit Card you’ll earn Reward Points every time you spend. We’ll convert them into Debenhams vouchers that you can spend in store. It’s that simple.
24.9% APR variable
Apply nowCredit is provided by NewDay Ltd. Terms & Conditions apply, subject to status, over 18s only.
In store & online at debenhams.com
Points and receive reward vouchers
Spending your rewards back at Debenhams