Beat your post holiday blues with a fabulous treat from us!
When you return from your holiday abroad, we’ll buy back your leftover foreign currency commission free. What’s more Debenhams cardholders will receive a preferential rate.
Please note that we don’t buy back any coins.
|Live rates at August 14, 2018 9:05 am|
|Cayman Islands Dollar||1.233252||1.232019|
|Chinese Yuan Renminbi||9.909972||9.900062|
|Costa Rican Colon||828.0495||827.221451|
|Czech Republic Koruna||31.717332||31.685615|
|East Caribbean Dollar||3.91716||3.913243|
|Hong Kong Dollar||11.074644||11.063569|
|New Israeli Sheqel||5.233572||5.228338|
|New Zealand Dollar||2.12652||2.124393|
|Papua New Guinea Kina||4.994028||4.989034|
|Peruvian Sol Nuevo||4.837644||4.832806|
|South African Rand||20.095128||20.075033|
|South Korean Won||1616.316552||1614.700235|
|Sri Lanka Rupee||235.688184||235.452496|
|Taiwan New Dollar||45.30654||45.261233|
|Trinidad and Tobago Dollar||9.684684||9.674999|
|United Arab Emirates Dirham||5.408424||5.203631|
|Uruguay Peso Uruguayo||45.858096||45.812238|
- To see more great exchange rates, click here
How it works if you load leftover currency onto a Debenhams gift card
A customer selling back $100 in notes would receive £63.14 (based on an exchange rate of 1.5837, correct at 24th May 2016).
They then receive an additional 20% on this, meaning that they have a value of £75.76 to spend on their Buyback Gift card!
- There is no minimum amount of currency which can be changed back and loaded on to the card
- Up to £1,000 can be loaded at a time with a maximum balance on the card of £2,000
- Plus EXTRA 20% FREE when you load your leftover currency onto a Debenhams gift card for you to spend in store!
Don’t forget, Debenhams cardholders receive the best rates we offer*!
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please remember to bring a form of photo ID: passport or full driving license. In some instances you may need a proof of address, e.g. a bank statement or utility bill, dated within the last 3 months. If in doubt, please contact your local Debenhams Travel money bureau.
Daily rate: Rates change throughout the day in line with market movements and the rate you receive in store may not match the quoted rates above.
†£5 off £20 spend voucher terms & conditions: Purchase £50 worth of Travel Money in store (converted to any other currency) and receive a voucher for £5 off purchases of £20 or more in store. The voucher is valid on the day of issue only for purchases in store only. The offer is limited to one voucher per person per week. Debenhams reserves the right to change these terms or cancel the promotion at any time on reasonable notice. The voucher is not transferable and no cash alternatives are available. Exclusions apply, please see in store for full details.
‡T&Cs apply, please visit: http://finance.debenhams.com/insurance/travel-insurance/
Debenhams gift card terms and conditions:
1) Validly activated £ Sterling gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams Stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.
2) Debenhams gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
3) Debenhams gift cards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsplus.com, debenhamsflowers.co.uk, debenhamshampers.com, www.debenhams-formalhire.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamsweddingstationery.com, www.debenhamspersonalisedgifts.com, www.mydebenhamsgiftcards.com, www.debenhamsstoreuk.wgiftcard.co/personalize/debenhams_uk or www.voucherexpress.co.uk.
4) The minimum amount required to top-up a Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum gift card limit is £5,000.
5) Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a gift card.
6) No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
7) There is no right to cancel an online gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or in part.
8) The gift card will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
9) A Debenhams gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
10) Debenhams gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
11) Debenhams cannot be held liable for gift cards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
12) The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
13) Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
14) By activating and/or redeeming a Debenhams gift card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
15) The balance of a gift card can be checked in a Debenhams store at any till or online via our balance checker.
*To receive your exclusive cardholder discount show your Debenhams Card when buying Travel Money at your local Bureau. Find your nearest store
With a Debenhams Credit Card you’ll earn Reward Points every time you spend. We’ll convert them into Debenhams vouchers that you can spend in store. It’s that simple.
24.9% APR variable
Apply nowCredit is provided by NewDay Ltd. Terms & Conditions apply, subject to status, over 18s only.
In store & online at debenhams.com
Points and receive reward vouchers
Spending your rewards back at Debenhams