To see more great exchange rates, click here
|Currency||Standard buy rate||Cardholder buy rate|
Live rates at Sat, 22 Oct, 6.07 BST
When you return from your holiday abroad, we'll buy back your leftover foreign currency commission free. What's more Debenhams cardholders will receive a preferential rate.
Please note that we don't buy back any coins.
A customer selling back $100 in notes would receive £63.14 (based on an exchange rate of 1.5837, correct at 24th May 2016)
They then receive an additional 20% on this, meaning that they have a value of £75.76 to spend on their Buyback Giftcard!
Debenhams gift card terms and conditions:
1. Validly activated £ Sterling gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams Stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.
2. Debenhams gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
3. Debenhams gift cards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsplus.com, debenhamsflowers.co.uk, debenhamshampers.com, www.debenhams-formalhire.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamsweddingstationery.com, www.debenhamspersonalisedgifts.com, www.mydebenhamsgiftcards.com, www.debenhamsstoreuk.wgiftcard.co/personalize/debenhams_uk or www.voucherexpress.co.uk.
4. The minimum amount required to top-up a Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum gift card limit is £5,000.
5. Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a gift card.
6. No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
7. There is no right to cancel an online gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or in part.
8. The gift card will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
9. A Debenhams gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
10. Debenhams gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
11. Debenhams cannot be held liable for giftcards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
12. The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
13. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
14. By activating and/or redeeming a Debenhams gift card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
15. The balance of a gift card can be checked in a Debenhams store at any till or online via our balance checker.
*To receive your exclusive cardholder discount show your Debenhams Card when buying Travel Money at your local Bureau. Find your nearest store
To check out your Travel Money giftcard balance call 0207 152 0310 or click on the button belowCheck your balance now