How do your Debenhams Credit Card points add up?
- 10% off online for a week when you qualify for instant spend1
- 500 bonus points worth a £5 voucher in your welcome book2
- Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams on your Debenhams Credit Card and 1 point for every £2 you spend everywhere else
- Fee Free Travel Money and preferential rates at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau when you pay with your Debenhams Credit Card3
- 18 years or over with a regular income
- UK bank account and home or mobile number
- Permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you’re HM Forces Personnel)
- No card from Debenhams already
Quick Eligibility Check
Interest rate on purchases
Assumed credit limit
Terms & Conditions
110% off with Instant Spend: Instant spend is subject to completing satisfactory identification checks. If you qualify for Instant Spend, you will benefit from 10% off online purchases at debenhams.com for one week from the date of account opening. Your unique promotional code will be emailed to you on approval. Exclusions apply: The promotional code cannot be used in certain departments including Gift Cards, Financial Services, selected concessions and on debenhamswedding.com. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
If you do not qualify for instant spend then you will not be able to redeem this discount.
2500 Bonus Points Offer: The 500 bonus points will arrive in your welcome book in the form of a £5 Reward Voucher. The Reward Voucher can only be used in Debenhams stores when spending on your Debenhams Credit Card.
3Travel Money: Only available for Debenhams Credit Card customers. Not applicable to Debenhams Store Cards, Privilege Cards, New Day Colleague Store Card and Point of Sale Discount Card. You will not accrue any loyalty points when you purchase Travel Money using your Debenhams Credit Card. If you have a Debenhams Credit Card, your Travel Money Limit is 75% of your overall Credit Limit, up to a maximum of £1,000 per day. This is the maximum amount you can spend on your card to purchase foreign currency in Debenhams stores.
Credit only available to over 18s and subject to status is provided by NewDay Ltd. NewDay Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 690292 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, Debenhams Retail Plc, acts solely as a credit broker and only provides credit products from NewDay Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 692718. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00083395.